Call for Papers
The Yale University Department of Music is pleased to announce the third biennial Yale Graduate Music Symposium, to be held March 3-4, 2012, in Stoeckel Hall.
Graduate students engaged in any area of music scholarship are invited to submit abstracts for papers in fields including, but not limited to, musicology, music theory and ethnomusicology. Papers should last no longer than 20 minutes; each presentation will be followed by a 10-minute period for questions and comments.
All proposals must be submitted electronically and will be reviewed anonymously.
Each submission must include the following two components:
(1) An email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- “YGMS Abstract Submission” in the subject field
- the author’s name, email address, telephone number and academic affiliation
- a list of any audio-visual requirements
(2) A Word or PDF attachment that contains only
- the title of the paper
- an abstract of no more than 250 words, suitable for publication in the program
All submissions must be received no later than 5 December 2011.
For further information, please contact email@example.com